Saturday 16 January 2010

Productivity

I have had a very productive day - which means that there is something to blog about. This morning I decided to write a list, and I managed to cross everything off it. I...
  • tidied the kitchen;
  • tidied the living room;
  • tidied the bedroom;
  • put away the rubbish that had been accumulating in a basket on the stairs;
  • did three loads of washing;
  • sorted, photographed and updated my stash;
  • packed the christmas decs away ready to go in the loft (they were down but not away);
  • put away piles of clean clothes;
  • watered the house plants; and
  • went shopping.

The result of this is that I am knackered! I have also done some knitting. I am working on a lace tunic made out of Debbie Bliss Prima. The last garment I made from this stuff grew to ridiculous proportions within a week of completion. So far I have finished the back, front and one sleeve. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as though the sleeve is going to fit in the hole designed for it. No-one else on Ravelry has knitted this garment, so I'm a bit stuck now - will just continue with the second sleeve in the vain hope that it will all work out!

While typing this, I am watching Bridget Jones - during which the parallels with Pride and Prejudice are becoming more obvious than previously. Hmm - looking aroud me, it seems that I need to have another go at tidying the sitting room. It has been said before, and it continues to be true - I'm good at tidying up, but not at being tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment