Thursday 12 November 2009

A slow (knitting) week

This week has been slow for knitting. This is at least partly because my 'main' project at the moment is Samhain and it now takes about an hour to do two rows. I have also been out every evening this week, and when I do get home it's all a bit late.

Monday, I had music practice at church. I did manage to get home and cook beforehand but didn't get back till well after 9 and then didn't knit but spent some time chilling with DH instead.

Tuesday, I did go to knit night, and managed 4 rows of Samhain, which means I am now over 40% of the way through!

Last night I met up with a couple of former clients and a former colleague. We went out for drinks (we were all very abstemious only drinking soft drinks) and I got home at gone 9 again - at which point I had to set to and make dinner. We didn't eat till nearly 10 o'clock. I did then do a couple of rows on my Ulmus, but not much progress.

Tonight I have another work do, which means hubby is feeding himself again. Still, I made a big pot of soup on Sunday and he's been working his way through that for his lunches. He even commented that it was nice, which is high praise indeed. Tonight he gets left over chilli from last night, but it's one of his favourites and he chose that rather than cook anything himself.

Tomorrow, I should actually be home for the evening - hurray! Don't know how much knitting I'll manage but it will be good to spend some time at home, given that hubby is off overseas again on Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment