Thursday 6 January 2011

Knit Love Club

In 2009 I was a member of the Socktopus sock club, and in 2010 I joined the next generation of Alice's club 'Knit Love Club'. This year Alice designed all the patterns herself, and in addition to the six pairs of socks there was also a bonus package with a scarf pattern adn yarn. The scarf was completed today and this was the last of my seven projects - so here they all are.


For 2011 I am a member of the 'Knit Love Club' again and this year, Alice is dying the yarn herself. I have also joined Rosemary (Romi) Hill's Pins and Lace club - 4 shawl patterns with yarn and a hand-made shawl pin.










































































1 comment:

  1. That's a fine bunch of socks! Glad you got so much out of the sock club... am planning to create one of my own in the not too distant future! Eek!

    ReplyDelete