Wednesday 21 October 2009

The wonders of IT

I tried to post before I left for work this morning, having woken silly early again, but the home interweb was misbehaving again. However, I did manage to get these on line:


This is about 1/4 of my ironing and took about 50 minutes - that's not a good statistic! Once again, I didn't get home till gone 9, so this was all I was up for!

After that, I did manage to do about four rounds on the second green hat. It hasn't progressed very far, but here's the first one:

The colours are rubbish here, but hopefully I'll get some daylight photos at the weekend. By then I might have actually turned part of the ball of yellow yarn into a bobble too! The second (larger) hat is going to have a turquoise-ish bobble. I know the kids wanted matching hats, but I think being able to tell one from the other at a glance when they are different sizes is useful!





2 comments:

  1. I love your ironing details!

    And I am so impressed that you came home and ironed. I only iron when I am sewing things; at all other times I find that wearing the same things day in day out has the wonderful advantage of keeping things relatively crinkle-free. I am going to have to patch my jeans soon, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You're my first commenter. Hope you're feeling better. Unfortunately, the ironing has mounted up again ....!

    ReplyDelete